Other Trades - Cotton Solv.kireeti Softlight
Cotton Solv.kireeti Softlight
Simple yet sophisticated, Softlint is a versatile software solution that cuts down reports generation time and increases the quality and accuracy of information.
Softlint helps to obtain instant up-to-date information regarding the Account and Stock Position at any time, which leads to efficient utilization of time. Information regarding the availability of stocks can be obtained at any point of time, just at the press of few keys.
Order Contracts Preparation, Proforma Invoice, Final Invoice, Interest Calculation Statement, Stock Statement, Receipts & Payments Statement, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and many more can be generated just at the press of few keys.
Features Of 4 to 4 Professional :
Easy to Use:
Softlint is so simple to understand and use. Anyone can be trained to master it in less than a day. A person having typing knowledge and some accounting knowledge can master this software in no time.
Softlint is a very powerful tool and helps in generating accurate and up to the point yield statements. You can obtain the accurate information regarding the amount of lint, seed, etc. that is obtained from the raw material purchased.
Softlint comes with powerful zooming facility on screen in almost all financial reports. That means, while viewing Balance Sheet, just with a click, one can zoom into Sundry Debtors/Sundry Creditors and subsequently into Profit & Loss Statement. From Trail Balance, one can zoom in for Customer Balances / Suppliers Balances.
Access to Softlint is restricted by passwords. Besides, sensitive information can be viewed, printed or changed only by using a special password.
Stock Status Reports:
A lot of flexibility has been provided to monitor the stock in 4to4 CS so that you can obtain your stock reports on number of parameters like Customer-wise, Agent-wise, Farmer-wise, Dealer-wise, Chamber-wise, Block-wise and many more.
Dependable Online Accounting System:
Dependable Online Accounting System: 4to4 CS comes with 4to4 ? the only successful product for 4 Column Accounting, which was closely integrated. This Software Module help in generation of a wide range of Financial Reports like Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, Trail Balance, Interest Calculation and many more JUST AT THE PRESS OF FEW KEYS .
Also on LAN:
Softlint is also available for use on Networks, which means that several persons can simultaneously enter transactions while a chosen few keep a track of reports.
Backed By Kireeti Expertise:
Softlint comes from Kireetisoft, a pioneer in developing and marketing premium quality software. Softlint is backed by Kireetisoft?s comprehensive support and hands-on-training.
System Requirements :
- Pentium 386 or Higher
- RAM 64 MB or Higher
- Hard Disk 4 GB or Higher
Kireeti Softlint Reports :
- Softlint Sales Reports
- Purchase Reports
- Financial Account System
- Special Reports
Softlint Sales Reports :
- Customer Defining : Preferential / Ordinary
- Order Contracts Preparation (Delivery & Payments Schedules)
- Proforma Invoice Generation
- Delivery Challan Generation
- Final Invoice Generation
- Proforma & Final Invoice Difference Statement
- Product-wise Sales Analysis Report
- Outstanding Statement (Receivables)
- Interest Calculation Statement
- (Date-wise / Due Date-wise / Contract-wise)
- Party-wise Sales Analysis Report
- Sales Register with all details
- Supplier Defining (Ryothu, Trader, etc.)
- Purchase Register (Kapas, Lint Separate Registers)
- Quality-wise Purchases Reports
- Outstanding Statement (Payable)
- Payment Voucher Generation
- Consolidated Weekly / Fortnight / Monthly Purchases
Financial Accounting System:
- Cash Book
- Bank Book (Whatever be the No. of Banks)
- Journal Books
- Cash Flow Statement
- Debtors/Creditors Ledger
- Sales & Purchase Returns
- Credit Note / Debit Note Report
- Trading Account
- Profit & Loss Account (From Date to To Date)
- Trail Balance (As on Date)
- Balance Sheet (Horizontal/Vertical)
- Single Account Copy
- Interest Calculation Statement
- Receipts & Payments Statement (Cash Flow)
- Current Day Statement (Financial and Inventory)
- Analysis Parameter defining for accounts and Parameter-wise Report
- Aging Analysis : Due Date-wise / Party-wise for Receivables & Payables